(This warranty applies to all products except for the C-Squared. See C-Squared warranty below)
We understand accidents happen…..you drop stuff, hey we drop stuff. You may have left it out in the rain- no big deal, or maybe you drove over it in your SUV, okay got you covered for that too. Stuff happens and our products can usually take the punishment, we have been making them for a long time and want you to enjoy your purchase for a long time, too.
The only thing we ask is that you follow these terms.
Terms of Warranty:
You MUST register your purchase within 30 days through our website or by mail (click here for mail-in form) to qualify for our Lifetime Warranty (that was pretty simple)
Now the fine print:
Products is NOT warrantied against miss-use or abuse or If unit has been disassembled or re-configured in anyway; If solar panels, battery compartments or circuit boards have been opened or tampered with in any way this will void the Warranty.
Nighthawk will replace your unit with a brand new or a "like" brand new unit (at our discretion). Buyer to pay shipping cost of returning unit as well as shipping cost for exchanged unit (fair?) If your product fails for any reason simply send it back and we will replace it no questions asked.
Warranty For Beacon C-Squared:
1. Nighthawk Lights WARRANTS that, if your Beacon-C2 ever fail for any reason during standard use and/or you ever lose your Beacon-C2, we will repair or replace your Beacon-C2 for a nominal processing fee and incur all costs to ship them back to you within the United States.
- You must register your product at NighthawkLights.com with the provided serial# which can be found in on the bottom of the unit. This is the only way we can prove that you have purchased or received a Beacon-C2.
- You may make ONE loss claim per purchase. Your replacement unit is NOT covered for loss BUT continues to be covered for any/all future damage claims.
- You may make as many damage claims as needed. Your replacement unit will continue to be protected against any/all future damages. Your replacement unit will continue to be covered against loss, IF AND ONLY IF, you have not previously submitted a loss claim for this Beacon-C2 purchase.
2. MAKING A CLAIM/PROCESSING FEE
- To make a claim, you must obtain a claim#. Please email Sales@NighthawkLights.com and submit your claim. We will email you a claim form, a completed form is REQUIRED to make a claim. You will receive a claim # at that time.
- A $35 processing fee is REQUIRED to make a claim (see below for more details).
- Any missing or incomplete information will VOID the processing of your claim.
- Stores are NOT authorized to provide service under this warranty. For damage claims, do NOT return your Beacon-C2 to the store.
- For either a loss or damage claim, the $35.00 processing fee is REQUIRED for each unit being claimed under this warranty.
- We will refund your processing fee if your claim is found to be a manufacturer's defect. Please see section 3 below for details.
- Payment must be made online using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or Paypal.
- For damage claims, your claim# MUST be indicated on the outside of your package & sent directly to Nighthawk Lights, LLC. We encourage you to send your Beacon-C2 by a traceable method (such as insured mail, UPS, or FedEx), as Nighthawk Lights is NOT responsible for lost or misdirected packages.
- Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. For non-delivery or further information, e-mail us at Sales@NighthawkLights.com. Our normal policy is to reply within one (1) to two (2) business days.
3. MANUFACTURER'S DEFECTS:
If you experience a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship, Nighthawk Lights warranties your Beacon-C2 for the lifetime of the product. Nighthawk Lights will refund the $35 processing fee and repair or replace your Beacon-C2 and incur the shipping costs back to you.
- Nighthawk Lights has the sole discretion to determine manufacturer's defects.
4. SCOPE AND DURATION OF THE WARRANTY:
This warranty extends only to you, the registered owner of the Beacon-C2, and lasts for the lifetime of your Beacon-C2. This warranty covers all parts of your Beacon-C2 and applies to all accessories and types of defects or failure during standard use, except for the following:
- Product is NOT Guaranteed against mis-use or abuse.
- If unit has been disassembled or re-configured in anyway.
- If battery compartments or circuit boards have been opened or tampered with in any way.
- The Beacon-C2 is NOT designed to be used underwater. Failure of unit due to water intrusion is not covered by this warranty.
- You may make ONE loss claim per purchase. Your replacement unit is NOT covered for loss BUT continues to be covered for any/all future damages.
5. LIMITATION ON DAMAGES:
For breach of any express or implied warranty on this product, the consumer is limited to the following damages: repair of the product or replacement with an identical or equivalent style, at the election of Nighthawk Lights. Nighthawk Lights is NOT liable for any other damages, such as special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, resulting from use of this product. Note: some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
6. REPRODUCTION OF CUSTOMER LETTERS:
Nighthawk Lights reserves the right to reproduce all or any portion of any customer letter and/or photograph received in connection with this warranty in its advertising or promotional materials without compensation to the customer. The submission of any letter and/or photograph along with a warranty claim will constitute a license permitting Nighthawk Lights, LLC use and reproduction of all or any portion of the customer letter and/or photograph in connection with its business.
7. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
8. THIS WARRANTY EXTENDS TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES ONLY.
9. THIS WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. VISIT NIGHTHAWKLIGHTS.COM FOR THE MOST UPDATED WARRANTY INFORMATION.
Please register your product here! Chat on-line, Call or Email us if you have questions. 843-900-4799